Thursday, June 17, 2010

A mish mash from the past couple of weeks...

One of the gorgeous days this Spring...





I hosted a Pampered Chef party and made these sweet treats for my guests. They are so cute, got a great reaction from my party goers, and the kudos goes to my Mom for showing me how! The hamburgers are different types of cookies put together with coloured icing and are topped off with sesame seeds, the fries are a lemon pound cake with red icing for ketchup.


Emily watching daddy cut the grass...







Playing in Daddy's boots



Then her and I went to visit my friend from Calgary. She was babysitting her nephew north of Peterborough. This is Emily and Alex.







She looks so cute and innocent, but yesterday as I was loading the dishwasher and she was unloading my drawers in the kitchen she came across a very old box of croutons. And dumped it all over the floor. The pictures do not do the mess justice as it spanned from the disaster site right across the back of my kitchen to under the TV.







1 comment: